...as Emily would put it.
Last night I was talking to Chad about how I've tried making friends with people and they just dont seem interested.
His response........
"Well you've got three kids........... and you're OLD."
Well there you have it. I'm officially old. So old that people dont want to be my friend. No one wants to hang out with grandma over here when they can hang out with kids there own age.
(By the way.... this is not a post saying that I dont think I have friends. I have the best friends a girl, or grandma, could ask for.)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is ridiculous! you look 21. BUt some people might think that it's not convenient for you to hang out with them since three kids have different naps times, activities etc.
It's easier to haul one kid around than three. Of course you make having three kids look so easy. What a rock star mom!
Chad is ridiculous, I totally agree with Eevi!! I think you are so much fun and such a great friend! So, to what Chad said -- Phooey! You're young, hip and a super-duper mom and friend. So there!!
Oh man, if you are a grandma what does that make me?!? A great-grandma!!! Geez - I am still in my twenties! (for a few months, atleast :) )
Yeah, it seems like no matter how young and hip you are, having kids ages you in the eyes of other people. I think you're totally young!
Janae has taken this way out of context, again. Nothing attracts bloggers like a good controversy about the rude things your husband allegedly says. Next she will be telling stories about how I don't think being a stay at home mom is a job.
Janae has taken this way out of context, again. Nothing attracts bloggers like a good controversy about the rude things your husband allegedly says. Next she will be telling stories about how I don't think being a stay at home mom is a job.
Chad- I did get that quote correct didn't I?
Well, we can be old grandma friends together then. Everyone thinks I'm WAY older than I am just because I have alot of kids too. I just have to tell myself that I'm not that old, hey, I'm not even 30 yet! Now that's old! J/K :)
I think that as that mustache gets longer Chad progressively loses tact. Tell him to shave and start being nice. :)
Whatever if your grandma then I am great grandma. You are the coolest mom I know. I wish we could still hang out but 13 hours is a little long to hang out.
Post a Comment