Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Pun,ctu'ati.on?

Okay okay so Im sure you all have noticed it. I am terrible at punctuation. For that reason Im choosing not to use any of it except for a period in this post so that I dont make it that much more noticeable as you read this. So next time you read a post email letter text from me keep that in mind and try not to let it bother you. I put punctuation in wherever I think it looks good. Lets keep it at that.

BTW Im not the best speller either so if you cant read what I wrote just guess.

3 comments:

Eevi said...

That's really funny. I make punctuation mistakes all the time and you know what, it's your blog and if people get annoyed with that stuff, too bad.

Eevi said...

And I'm sure that the punctuation in the comment above was not correct either. I'm sure Bridget could let us know. And if Bridget reads that, I don't mean in a mean way. i just wish I had your punctuation/grammar skills and your vocabulary as well:)

Plus Janae, your blog posts are fun so people don't worry about commas or colons etc:)

Lindsay said...

My punctuation problem is that I use too many commas. Maybe I really pause a lot when I am speaking, and that's why?!? I don't know. Also, I am a terific speller. I still have my 5th grade speling bee metal. Just ask - I'll sho you. :) :)