Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Costume results....

The results are in and...

55% of people voted that they dress up for Halloween and
44% say they dont

I'm not someone who dresses up. Well let me take that back because I did wear Chad's Raiders Jersey, but that's about where it ends. I dont care to dress up as an animal, clown, witch, ect.... I feel uncomfortable the entire time I wear it. Oddly enough I wouldn't mind wearing a wig. In fact for years I wanted to shave my head and just wear wigs everyday. I mean serioulsy I could have gorgeous, thick, long hair and it could be any color I wanted it without damaging my own hair. Plus maybe by shaving my head my hair would grow in nice and thick. So wigs dont bother me, but getting all dressed up in a costume does.

Who of you likes dressing up? Did you dress up this Halloween and if so what did you dress up as? What about dressing up do you like?

No comments: