One of the most annoying things about having a private blog is that no one knows when you've done a new post. So after stealing this idea from someone else I'm going to use this blog to let all my friends and family know when we've updated our family blog. So if you're interesting in our family updates then use this blog link (www.mynerflife.blogspot.com) on your page (or google reader) so you can see when I've added a new post.
Simply click on the line below and it will take you to our most recent post. Enjoy!
New post 8/25 This little piggie went to the market... this little piggie stayed home
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Janae,
It was great to see you sunday! I can't believe how big Shaylee has gotten! I'd love to read your family blog, if you don't mind. :) my email for blogger is cardsbysara@gmail.com
Post a Comment