Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally... the results

Alright so I'm a bit behind. This poll ended over 2 weeks ago.

Which one's the lie???

57% we gave Kaelyn the middle name of Vegas because she was conceived there.
14% I can beat Chad at basketball.
14% Chad gave me a gold dollar the first time we met as a down payment to shave my head
14% we had a pet frog names Biggie

Well we DID have a pet frog named Biggie. Don't ask me why, but for some reason I liked getting people pets for presents and so while we were dating I bought Chad a frog for his birthday and we raised Biggie as our pet frog the first part of our marriage.

Chad DID give me a gold dollar as a down payment to shave my head. I've always thought it would be sweet to wear wigs. You could have any hair style, any color, and length, thick, luscious, hair. Maybe this is just because I have thin hair so it would be sooo fun to have thick long hair. Even if it means wearing a wig. So the first time Chad and I met I told him that I've thought of shaving my head (because his head was shaved) and he gave me a gold dollar to put towards the cost of doing. I since used that gold dollar and now is a bit of a sore subject when it comes up around Chad.

I CAN and DID beat Chad in basketball. Let me just tell you..... I am on fire on the basketball court. I can take you to school and your mom too!!! hehe Really though... bring it. Chad tried and look what happened to him. You can still see the letters S-P-A-L-D-I-N-G across his forehead if you look close enough. Like a guy he'll never admit to it, but I promise he got his trash kicked!

and you all guessed it....

We did not give Kaelyn the middle name of Vegas because she was conceived there. We just really liked the name.

So there you have it. I'll have to try and think of another poll, but it might have to wait til after the holidays because my brain is on vacation until then.

1 comment:

Lilianne said...

Hooray! I got it right. I totally know you. :-)